A water leak can be a very damaging and costly problem. Often hidden within the structure of your home or office, a leak may initially be suspected if you see an increase in your water bill.
Other common symptoms of a leak include:
- The constant sound of running water when no faucet is in use.
- Wet or discolored areas that appear on walls or floors when no water has been spilled.
- Foul odors coming from floors or walls.
- Cracks in the foundation of the building or uneven vegetation growth around the foundation.
- Warm spots on the floor, most common with concrete slab floors.
WaterWorks 911 specializes in leak detection, with non-invasive methods and professional equipment capable of detecting even the smallest leaks deep within the structure of a building. Our leak detection methods allow us to find and repair your leak with minimal damage to your property.